Terms & conditions
- General Information and Website Usage
- www.brendoors.co.uk is owned and operated by H&S CENTRE LTD, registered in England and Wales under 9054113 company registration number, with registered office address: 41 Empire Court, North End Road, Wembley, HA9 0AG VAT registration number - 190532319
- By using this site, users agree to H&S CENTRE LTD. usage policy explained in these Terms & Conditions (below).
- This site belongs to H&S CENTRE LTD. The copyright to the contents of this site is owned by H&S CENTRE LTD, or other third parties who have licensed use. Users may download material from this site for their own personal, non-commercial use only, provided all copyright notices are kept intact. Any other copying, redistributing, or publishing of any part of this site in any manner is strictly prohibited.
- The trademarks, logos, characters and service marks (collectively "Trademarks") displayed on the H&S CENTRE LTD. website belong to H&S CENTRE LTD. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this website. Your use/misuse of the Trademarks displayed on this website, or any other content on this website, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that H&S CENTRE LTD. will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution.
a. Timber is a natural material which is subject to changes in temperature and humidity. We cannot accept liability for natural movement or distortion, warping, swelling or splitting which could be caused by the door being exposed to extremes of temperature or humidity, or if the door is not correctly stored, treated or hung. Warping or bowing of up to 4mm along the length of a door shall be deemed to be within the manufacturers tolerances.
b. All H&S CENTRE LTD products, doors and accessories, carry manufacturer’s specific warranties, specified on the product page and (if available) within instruction attached to the product on delivery.
c. Our products are supplied from different manufacturers, therefore they can carry different fitting and/or maintenance instructions and warranty conditions. Please contact our sales team for advice on particular products.
d. Due to natural colour and texture variation on timber products, the delivered product may not look exactly the same as shown on the picture, although it will be made using the same technology and materials.
e. All our products may vary in colour or texture, therefore we strongly advise to purchase all goods for one project at the same time to avoid differences. For additional goods that you may be hoping to match with goods previously supplied, we are unable to guarantee continuity of product. In any event H&S CENTRE LTD cannot be held responsible for natural colour or texture variation on timber products.
f. Our standard products are sourced from different manufacturers who source their products worldwide. We reserve the right to change manufacturer’s sources without prior notice.
3. Faults and Warranty
a. The Customer is obliged to carefully check the goods upon arrival. Any visible faults (glass or timber breakage, incorrect products or quantities supplied, scratches, dents etc.) must be specified clearly on the Delivery Note for any claims to be considered. PLEASE DO NOT SIGN GOODS AS UNCHECKED, as your signature is acceptance of the goods being in good condition and will cause a claim to be rejected.
b. Any developed faults must be reported in writing (email, fax or mail) along with a photograph of the problem area during the warranty period. We advise you to contact us to confirm we have received the email or fax and to use the recorded mail service requiring a signature in order to avoid delays of claims. In most cases a site inspection will be carried out to confirm the fault.
c. Any product reported as faulty on the day of delivery must not be fitted, finished or altered, as H&S CENTRE LTD cannot replace products if any alterations have been carried out.
d. Finishing, fitting, alterations and further maintenance of products can only be carried out according to manufacturer’s instructions supplied by H&S CENTRE LTD prior to or during the delivery of the goods. Any deviation from the manufacturer’s instructions will cause the warranty to be void.
e. Due to the manufacturing process standard goods may sometimes vary slightly in sizes displayed on our website. This is not considered as a defect and is not returnable or refundable.
f. Any goods purchased as factory seconds, clearance, end of line, ex-display stock or warehouse damaged are sold as seen, do not carry a warranty and are not returnable or refundable.
Conditions of Sale
- All online orders placed will be stored within our system and will be accessible through a customer login. Order confirmations are sent to customers automatically upon placing the order. Terms and Conditions apply to all orders and are available to view online at all times.
b. All goods must be paid for in full when placing the order. All prices quoted include value added tax (V.A.T) at its current rate.
- In the event of individual credit payment terms agreed - If payment is not made in accordance with those terms, we will exercise our statutory right to claim interest at 8% above the Bank of England base rate together with compensation for debt recovery costs under the Late Payment legislation.
d. Title to goods will pass from H&S CENTRE LTD to the Customer on signing of the Delivery Note, only if the goods have been paid for in full, including any additional charges that may be applied after the order has been placed.
e. Customer must check the order carefully to avoid errors. Changes to orders can only be accepted within 24 hours from placing it, after that time changes may incur additional charges and extend the delivery times.
- H&S CENTRE LTD shall not be held responsible for any incidental work or expenses arising out of or because of any defect in our product or failure to deliver within the specified timeframe. In the event of goods proving to be defective (manufacturer’s defect only) which need replacement, our liability shall not exceed the replacement of the faulty goods.
g. We reserve the right to change or withdraw any items in our range, as well as change their prices without prior notice.
a. H&S CENTRE LTD uses an affiliate distribution company to deliver nationwide in the United Kingdom, excluding Ireland and the Channel Islands. Should the Customer require delivery to an area not within our remit, special arrangements and pricing may be required. Please contact our sales team for advice.
b. Deliveries are pre-arranged between our distribution centre and the Customer to a specific date and a part of the day, morning or afternoon. Deliveries are usually confirmed 1-2 hours before arrival.
c. Should the Customer fail to accept the pre-arranged delivery, another delivery charge will be applied and the delivery will be re-arranged.
d. Should there be difficulties to arrange delivery within 14 days of the point at which goods are ready to be delivered, due to Customer related issues (work, holidays etc), additional charges for warehousing may be applied.
e. Standard delivery will require another person (the Customer or designated person) to help carry large or heavy goods into the house. A 2-man delivery service will not require an additional person to help offload.
f. Upon delivery, goods will be carried into the house or designated area, but only as far as the ground floor.
g. We are happy to accept orders from all over the world. We ask that you arrange your own courier/shipping and are happy to deliver to your onward shipping agent. However, on signing of the product(s) at the point of collection or delivery, your agent is confirming as your representative that the goods have been delivered by us satisfactorily. Please note that our guarantee is not valid for products once they are outside of mainland UK.
Returns, Cancellations and Refunds
a. Occasionally standard goods displayed as stock items may be temporarily out of stock, which would delay the delivery period. Should this happen the Customer will be given several options to resolve the situation, including a full refund and/or swapping for like-for-like items.
b. The Customer has a right to cancel standard (stock) items within 7 working days from delivery. Cancellations must be reported in writing, including order/invoice number and Customer's address, to
firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to H&S CENTRE LTD trading address (................................................ If goods are cancelled after the 7 working days cooling off period (from the day of delivery), a restocking charge of 25-30% of the total purchase price shall be incurred on the return of the goods.
c. Customers are under a statutory duty to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in Customer's possession and during the transport back, that includes adequate packaging. Goods will therefore be inspected for damages on return and the customer can be held liable for the lost value of the goods if they are not returned in the same manner in which they have been delivered, as new and sellable condition, including any instruction manuals and other items included in the original packaging (if applicable).
- Refunds will be given within 30 days of the date of cancellation.
e. Bespoke and customised products are not returnable or refundable at any point after the order has been confirmed.
- In the event of order cancelation before delivery, current credit card charges will be applied to the refund.
g. In the event of cancelation/returning goods, a refund will be made through the same payment system used to place the order.
h. In the event of cancelation/returning goods, delivery charges are non refundable and returns are made at the expense of the Customer.
i. We aim to supply quality products as efficiently as possible however there are occasions where mistakes are made through human error. Should this occur we would be very sorry for any inconvenience caused and will endeavour to do our utmost to rectify any problems as quickly as possible.